Bridesmaid gifts can be fun and exciting to buy, but also kind of stressful and overwhelming. You are already most likely spending a lot of dough on the wedding, and it’s something else to eat up the budget.
Buuut, it’s also a really wonderful way to show how you feel about those closest to you and an action of generosity that can be a wonderful, big thank you.
So, all in all, it’s much more fun being generous and spending more money, when you know the gifts are going to be received with excitement and actually getting used.
Hence, my seven favorite ideas for gorgeous and practical bridesmaid gifts. (And yes, there’s a nice price range from $10-65 to accommodate multiple budgets 😉.)
01. This Capri Blue candle I’ve been loving and enjoying for years. I feel like I keep buying more. So pretty in mercury glass and smells UH-MAZ-ING.
02. Loving this custom rose gold Morse code necklace. Spell out each gal’s name or something special. I have one with my hubby’s nickname and wear it almost every day.
03. This Baggu tote bag. Minimal, easy to pack (crushable) and crazy functional. I love this carryall, and it comes in multiple color options.
04. Beach towels! I love the idea of giving a gorgeous beach towel. This round, tropical towel can be monogrammed. Or this classy turkish towel looks nice and soft. Here’s another round-style beach towel with less pattern and more color options 😊.
05. I love the idea of a high-quality cosmetic bag. This one is actual an all-purpose commuter bag, so it takes practicality to the next level. I also love this neoprene one by Dagne Dover because it is easily washed and quick to dry. Yaass!
06. Beautiful robes! Something that a gal might not buy for herself, but be able to use again and again. The ones above are Sugar Plum; if you are looking for a less expensive option, these robes look like an awesome option.
07. This canvas overnight bag is what I actual gave my bridesmaids! You can monogram the front, but I love that it zips on top and can be used for the beach, a weekend trip, you name it. (P.S. Lands End usually has sales—definitely be on the lookout and take advantage of this.)
And for a bonus! Need inspiration on how to ask your friends to be in the wedding?
Check out this beautiful dish towel—maybe wrap it around a little bottle of champagne?
Or this candle would be a simple, modern way to ask.
Or this card from Rifle Paper Co. is always a lovely option.
Alright, those are my thoughts on practical bridesmaid gifts! Do you have any favs? Am I missing anything good?